Ravine Creek Farm CSA 2020
**NEW We are sold out of full size CSA shares. But due to increased demand we are offering small sized shares at $450 for the season. **
HOW IT WORKS:
- Members sign up and pay $600/$450 for a share by April 1st. (We can usually accommodate late memberships. Just ask!)
- Starting in May each member receives a box of mixed vegetables every week, averaging a value of $30/$22 week.
ABOUT OUR CSA
- The Program runs for 20 weeks from late May to October.
- Boxes are picked up weekly at either our farm in Appledale or from our stand at the Nelson farmer’s market.
- Shares are $600/$450 for 20 weeks. Payment can be made by cheque, cash or e-transfer.
- We are dedicated to doing our best to make our CSA program accessible to all households, regardless of income. If your household requires an alternate payment schedule, please get in touch directly to discuss options. ALSO
- There is a pretty rad coupon program run by Healthy Families BC and the BC Farmers Market Association the coupons can be used to purchase produce from our stand (and all the other awesome local farmers! ) at the Nelson Farmers Market on Baker St. Wednesdays from June to Sept. The coupons are available at various advocacy organizations in Nelson (Food Cupboard, Kootenay Kids etc.)
- We are often asked how many people an average box feeds and the answer is always: it depends! Some households eat tons of fresh vegetables and some comparatively little, what we can tell folks is that the boxes have an average dollar value of $30/week. So take a moment and visualize $30 worth of just vegetables.